When you create your account, contact us, or place an order, we may ask you to provide personal information. Depending upon the activity you are attempting to complete, this may include any of the following:
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Mailing address
- Mobile phone number
- Credit card information
- Other personal information as necessary
We may collect and use personal data only as necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained. We may use your personal data for some or all of the following purposes:
- Orders – to process and ship your order, and to inform you about the status of your order.
- Account maintenance – to create and maintain your accounts with us.
- Customer service – to provide you with customer service, including responses to quotes, inquires, complaints and general feedback. Customer service may be provided through various forms of communication, including email, letter, telephone, and chat services.
- Customer engagement – to get you more actively engaged with our products and services. This may involve the use or publication of consumer-generated content.
We may use your data in ways to help improve or develop our business.
- Enable you to access and use the Ag Printers app, or any custom created apps powered by Ag Printers.
- Operate, protect, improve and optimize the Ag Printers experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Personalize or otherwise customize your experience by, among other things, ranking search results or showing ads based on your search, booking history, and preferences.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
If you wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please contact Customer Service at: Ag Printers, 2880 U.S. 231, Lafayette, IN 47909. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to website and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, Ag Printers currently does not alter its practices when it receives a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit http://allaboutdnt.com.